Wednesday, November 10

Sickness :P

Well farp! I'm sick...again! Okay so i haven't really been doing anything interesting with my life so i will tell you this!!!! i have become slightly addicted to youtube...sad i know but i guess that's just how life wants things to happen and I'm going to become a lonely computer nerd/cat lady well actually as misfortune has become a part of my life that will most likely happen :( Crap. well anyways i think I'll wrap this up and hit the hay but first i wanted to tell you plans for the next couple of days so here goes=  Wednesday:Be sick and throw up. Thursday: Go hunting with dad and then go to a party/all nighter. Friday: Got to the mall/movies with Sierra. Saturday: Earn some money by helping Amanda and Monica move the stuff from their apartments to their house. And that is my agenda. So wish me luck as i battle out the Flu :( Night!
                                                                             -Kenzie

1 comment:

Sandi Wells said...

I am going to limit your computer time. Moderation in all things. Not good to be on youtube all the time. I am not sure what you are talking about about misforture has become a part of your life, what do you mean by that? You have a great life. The glass can either be half full or half empty. I am sorry you got sick but am glad you are now well.