Monday, August 23

Cassandra my Duckie

So Cassandra has been stuck in Oklahoma with no friends except for Thomas -.- JK thomas but anyways she has had a rough time and i really do miss her :( So i thought i should give her my love to her and make a post about her and put some pics  :) i love you and we miss you!
I miss your wackiness
I miss your smile
I miss your personality
I miss your sense of style
I miss our long car rides together crammed in the backseat of the truck.
      But most of all i miss you.

3 comments:

Casse.King said...

HAHAHAH the ugliest pic of me in those glasses! how sweet tho, thank you kiki, this is just what i needed :D i miss you and wish you could come visit me. <3 i love you little sister

Sandi Wells said...

I like all those pictures, those are so cute. Good times.

Casse.King said...

we need to frame the candy necklaces pics hahahah